Friday, April 12, 2013

God Equips. Endure. Persevere.

God Equips

I've learned, and I believe, that whatever struggles God allows you to go through in life (OCD and/or other), He equips you with what you need to get through them.


"Whatever God has asked you to pursue, He will accompany you to complete. You can move forward with confidence since His ability will equip you to accomplish any task that He places before you." (Kay Arthur)

And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that having all sufficiency in all things at all times, you may abound in every good work. - 2 Corinthians 9:8

Endure. Persevere.

For you have need of endurance, so that after you have done the will of God, you may receive the promise: - Hebrews 10:36 (NKJV)

"Endurance... ... is the will of God. You may be weak, you may be trembling, your knees may be knocking, your voice may be weak and squeaky high with fear, but hang in there. Don't give up. Persevere." (Kay Arthur)

Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him. - James 1:12 (NIV)

Disclaimer: I am not a doctor, nor do I work in the health field. I am not an expert in anything faith-related, nor do I work in a faith-related area. The things I write are things I've learned and/or things I believe. I learned them from sermons, Bible teacher(s), Bible study, life, and/or etc. I take things I've learned and see how I believe they could be applied to OCD based on my experiences, etc. with OCD. I am not saying to use any of the things on this blog as treatment. Maybe you'll find some things in my blog posts to help you on top of whatever treatment method(s) you have chosen/choose to use or not use for your OCD, but you do so at your own risk. I am not responsible for any of your choices, actions, decisions. I am not responsible for any of your results, nor your lack of results. I have read something similar or the same as this in the past from a Bible teacher: If anything I ever write doesn't line up with God's Word, please throw it out.

NEXT POST:
God Allows

OTHER POSTS:
List of Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment