Friday, September 27, 2013

Leap of Faith

Physically
Recently, I've been pushing myself really hard physically and trying to build my stamina. I've been able to do more exercise lately than I felt able to in quite a while. It still affects me a little at times (a couple of times more than the others), but so far it hasn't caused me to slow way down or stop like it has in the past.

OCD
As far as my OCD, I've been thinking lately about stepping out of my comfort zone in multiple ways. I've been working toward one goal and thinking about others.

Leap of Faith
I saw the following quote recently:
"Sometimes your best mode of transportation is a leap of faith."

That leap of faith can feels scary and difficult, but I know it will be worth it when I do it. God is with me always.

"... You are God and You don't miss a thing." - 'You Know Me' by Bethel Music ft. Steffany Frizzell Gretzinger

I've thought about the following lyrics as if God were saying them to me:
"Hold on to me as we go... as we roll down this unfamiliar road." "Settle down, it'll all be clear. Don't pay no mind to the demons, they fill you with fear. ... ... If you get lost, you can always be found. Just know you're not alone, 'cause I'm gonna make this place your home." - 'Home' by Phillip Phillips 


Disclaimer: I am not a doctor, nor do I work in the health field. I am not an expert in anything faith-related, nor do I work in a faith-related area. The things I write are things I've learned and/or things I believe. I learned them from sermons, Bible teacher(s), Bible study, life, and/or etc. I take things I've learned and see how I believe they could be applied to OCD based on my experiences, etc. with OCD. I am not saying to use any of the things on this blog as treatment. Maybe you'll find some things in my blog posts to help you on top of whatever treatment method(s) you have chosen/choose to use or not use for your OCD, but you do so at your own risk. I am not responsible for any of your choices, actions, decisions. I am not responsible for any of your results, nor your lack of results. I have read something similar or the same as this in the past from a Bible teacher: If anything I ever write doesn't line up with God's Word, please throw it out.


LIST OF BLOG POSTS

No comments:

Post a Comment