Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Receive My Posts via Email or Other

Hi! Just letting you all know about options for subscribing to my blog posts. Many of you already know what subscribe (in the blog world) means. But, for those of you who don't, it does NOT mean you pay any fees. It simply means signing up to receive notice(s) on days when I add any new posts. And, if you choose to do so, the process is fast and easy.

VIA EMAIL...
How to set up an email subscription via MOBILE:
I'm not sure how all mobile phones are set up. I know that for an iPhone 4s (and maybe others are similar), first scroll to the bottom of this (or any) of my posts. From there, you can do one of two options.
1) If you click 'Post a Comment', a 'Subscribe by email' option should come up as an option.
OR
2) You can click 'View Web Version'. There you will see an option at the top of the right-hand column that says 'SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL'.

How to set up an email subscription via WEB:
If you are viewing my blog on a non-mobile, at the top of the right-hand column of the page, there is an option 'SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL'.

VIA OTHER...
There are other ways to subscribe to my posts, as well. Those options are listed on the web version in the right-hand column below the email option.

Thank you for reading my blog!

To view a list of my blog posts, click on the link below:

List of Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment